Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shawn loves it when I make him this laundry basket recliner. It is the only way I can get him to watch a movie for more than 1 minute. It is a trick I use when I need a few minutes to get something done and he won't let me.



One of the main reasons we love Utah, besides family, is that we live so close to the mountains. We hiked Stewart Fall this weekend. It was nice and cool when we went and even rained slightly. Right when we got back to the car it started raining really hard. Perfect timing! Shawn did pretty good on the hike. When people passed us Shawn would say, "Good morning" or if they had a dog he said, "hi dog dog". We had to carry him about 1/2 the time which is better than we expected. It was so fun going for a hike. We haven't done that in a long time.

No comments: