Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Day

Late Christmas morning we went to my dad's house for breakfast and exchanging gifts. It was crazy and fun as usual.
Jon showing us his protest face about having to wear the antlers.
The little boy cousins playing on a new sled.
Tiffany showing off her new cooking supplies that she needed at college.

In the afternoon we went to Jon's sisters' house to exchange gifts with his family. We were all spoiled as usual and had a great time with them.

Shawn didn't even know how to start with this present. Finally decided it would be best to take off the bows first.

Shawn showing us how his new clothes fit.

Shawn loves his new art easel. It has a chalk board, white board, and a roll of paper. He draws on it everyday. He has practically gone through the large roll of paper already.

Shawn really loves his new vacuum. He is such a clean kid that it was a major hit with him. I can't pull out my vacuum without him following me around the house with his. Now I just need to train him to do the dishes and we will all be happy.

This is the day after Christmas at about 1:00 in the afternoon. I guess Jon enjoys his present. (Sorry Honey, I know you didn't want me to post this picture, but I had to)


Shawn likes to try to play Wii for a couple minutes, but gives up quickly.

Now we need a another TV. Jon and Shawn fight over who gets to play their game. Shawn will go over and rip out the cords for the Wii so he can play his bike game. Sometimes I just want to watch TV and not watch them play games. I didn't think about the consequences of these presents.

No comments: