Monday, March 22, 2010

Random update

I don't really have anything to blog about so I decided to post some random pictures from the last few weeks.
We put the crib back together in preparations for the baby. Shawn has decided it is his personal hangout and frequently requests that we put a blanket over the crib. He will stay in there and read books or play toys. Why didn't he love the crib that much when it was his bed?
Poking his head out for a minute to make sure I was still around.
I bought a grass tip for cake decorating and decided to try it out. Was going to just have grass all around the cake, but decided to add Elmo at the last minute. I call this Elmo's Easter egg hunt.
I went to a Relief Society activity and came home to this. I thought it was pretty cute.
I saw this Easter craft online and decided to try it. I would like to say that this was a really fun and easy project, but I would be lying. The only reason I finished the project is because I bought the stuff for it and didn't want it to go to waste.

3 comments:

Amy F. said...

Cute pics! It's fun to see what Elmo looked like in full form. Super cute! And, your Easter project picture is motivating me to get to it and finish my other "eggs." Very fun! :)

Ashley Smith said...

Even though the eggs weren't the most fun they sure are cute and I love the picture of your boys. Such a guy thing. It makes me smile.

Melinda said...

cute egg craft!
You're such a master cake decorator! I'm impressed!