Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This post has nothing to do with Thanksgiving, but since I couldn't think of a title and it's Thanksgiving week I guess I just went with it. Here are some random pictures of what we have been up to.

I asked Shawn why he drew on himself and his reply, "I was trying to be like Jesus"
A couple weeks ago we stayed with my family at Aspen Grove near Sundance. It was a fun getaway.







This is the only picture I took of my birthday festivities. Jon made me a great breakfast and we opened gifts. Then I went to lunch with the girls in my family. That evening we went shopping and I got some fun new things. The next night Jon and I went out to eat at the Riverwoods (where this picture was taken) and then to the musical "White Christmas" at BYU. It was such a great birthday and I have a wonderful and thoughtful husband.
We decorated for Christmas last week and Shawn has found a great new place to relax.
Can I just tell you that Evan's age is my favorite. They are so cute and fun and aren't into back-talking or attitude yet. Evan has turned into my little dancer and he has mastered the sideways hop which I can't get enough of.

1 comment:

Ashley Smith said...

Evan's dance so cute! That place near Aspen Grove looks fantastic too! The perfect place to go for a family with little kids. We might have to check it out next tie we head out to Utah.