Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thanksgiving Family 5K


We have lovers of running in our family (uh hum...Jessica and Allison) who decided we should run a race on Thanksgiving morning. We decided to just do a 5K in Draper to benefit the Food Bank. It actually was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again. Participants were: Tiffany, Dad, Amy, Jessica, J.P, Allison, James, little Natalie, and me. Allison and Jessica actually placed really well in their age groups. Congrats to those girls. Tiff has all the pictures on her camera, but I just stole this one she posted on Facebook (see bottom picture). The sunrise picture is on my way to the race. It is a good thing it was so beautiful because it was the only thing that helped my super grumpy attitude about waking up and going out on a cold dark morning to run a race.

No comments: