Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cute Boys



Shawn saw kids out selling lemonade one day and begged me every day to do the same. He made his own poster and decided on putting the Eiffel Tower next to him so "people will know that I am selling something".  We decided to sell cookies instead and I put him out there right as all the kids were walking home from school. It worked like a charm. He had about 3 dozen cookies and sold them all within 1/2 hour. He used the money he made to buy a scripture case. Cute kid.  

I told Evan not to pick the strawberries yet. Being the good boy that he is, he listened and just ate them right off the vine instead.


I have mentioned before how much Shawn loves to clean. Not only does he love to clean but he is very efficient. He insists on vacuuming behind and under the couches. Which is fine with me  because I never want to get that detailed. 

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Your boys have such personality. I love reading your blog because I know I am always going to walk away with a smile... and many times laughing. They are so cute!

Jen said...

Love that first comment and I totally second it. :) And Evan's approach to strawberry eating cracked me up!! too cute!