Wednesday, March 12, 2014

February

Carver's first time driving. He was having a great time.


Evan is obsessed with salad. This is a picture of him sneaking salad before we were ready to eat. I make him salads for lunch and order him salads instead of kids meals when we eat out. I wonder how long this is going to last.

I love this little face

Even when we does stuff like this
Watching a little TV


This is how love notes are written when you have little boys.

Evan and I went out on a date to Kneaders. He gave me a thumbs up in between every bite of his spinach salad. It was cracking me up.

Typical day at our house
The week before Valentines Day we made a paper house for Family Home Evening. During the week we looked for ways to serve the other members of our family. Then we wrote that service on a heart and put it in our house so we could fill our home with love. One day while Shawn was at school, Evan found a box cake and asked if he could surprise Shawn with cupcakes. This is a picture of him doing his best to make them himself.


For our 8th Anniversary we went to a marriage retreat up by Sundance. It was a really nice to get away for the weekend and we had a great time.

 

Feeding the ducks at Wheeler Farm

This baby lamb was born 1 hour before we got to Wheeler Farm. It was pretty amazing so see such a new little life. 


Shawn started asking about multiplication. After a brief lesson he asked for a worksheet. I made one up and he gave it back to me a couple minutes later with every answer correct. He just LOVES math. He didn't get that from me.

Apparently Evan thought he needed a little makeup that day.

 Fun at the park


No comments: