Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anyone looking for a painter??

One day I was thinking about how out of fashion our table looked and I decided I wanted to paint it black. This didn't sound like that big of a deal. However, I had to sand it, prime it, and paint two coats on it and I am here to tell you this is no little task. Therefore, after a big mess and many, many hours I am done. Wahoo! I am very happy with the results and thought I would post the before and after pictures so you can all be impressed. :)



5 comments:

Diane Owen said...

Wow, that looks awesome Heather! I'm way impressed. I am dying to get a new table or do something with ours. I have a neighbor who repaints her every year or so. I'm not sure i'm that patient! Good work.

Maria said...

It looks awesome! Do you do dressers? Cedar chests? I've got several projects with your name on it. C'mon over.

jessvb05 said...

It looks great. It's interesting, but that whole room looks different since you painted the table. Very fancy.

Laura Robins said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am impressed!

Amy F. said...

I'm trying to figure out how to take it that I have the same table as your before shot. :) The table looks great Heath! Very impressive! You always were the artsy kiddo. :)You really are going to have to help me pick paint colors for my walls one day!