Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Forecast for winter

Shawn LOVES to be outside. He definitely takes after his mom in that regard. If he had to be stuck outside or inside I think he would always choose outside. We have been going to the park almost everyday this summer. However, with the cold days we have been having we haven't gone out much. Yesterday it warmed up a bit so we went and played in the backyard and Shawn was so excited. I thought I would take a few pictures so you can all see him. I think it is going to be a long long winter for both of us. I know the pictures are all fuzzy. We are working on buying a new camera.




Shawn sitting on his "big boy" bike


Opening and shutting the gate never gets old


Running around on the grass (impressive for how uneven the ground is)
Shawn can't figure out how to get his bike out of the vines





No comments: