Monday, March 16, 2009

Is this a bad sign of things to come?

Since I haven't posted anything for a couple weeks I decided to just post a picture or two for those that check the blog often.
Shawn likes to stand on the bike seat and then let go of the handlebars. I couldn't get a picture of the daring act, this is the closest I got. Is this a sign of his character/personality? He might be quit the dare devil.

This is a picture I took while unpacking from my sisters' weekend. I just think Shawn looks super cute in it.
P.S. Feel free to send us any referrals or leads to jobs that you know of considering Jon got laid off last week. :)

2 comments:

Diane Owen said...

Sorry about the lay off! Ryan's company has had two layoffs in recent months. scary. What kind of work does he do again? I'll keep my eyes and ears open!

Cute pictures!

Laura Robins said...

He does look super cute in the suitcase! So sorry about the job:(