Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

So I realized after I loaded the pictures from my camera that I mainly took videos and not pictures this weekend. The videos of Shawn finding his Easter basket and the video of him on the Eater egg hunt were both really long so I am not going to try to post them on here. These other pictures/videos are from this weekend, but may not be totally related to Easter activities.
Shawn and I decided to go to Thanksgiving Point to meet up with J.P.'s family for the Easter events. However, J.P. called while we were on our way and said it was a nightmare. Too many kids and not worth the money. Shawn was not happy that we didn't go so I had to stop at PartyLand and let him ride this little animal ride and I bought him a ball. He was much happier.
This is the only picture I took of Shawn on the Easter Egg hunt at Grandpa J.'s house.

2 comments:

Amy F. said...

The one with the kids running wild is hilarious! You can totally sense the craziness of the night. :) I also really like Shawn's dance. Don't tell Natalie, but I think Shawn may actually have more natural talent. :)

Allison said...

Haha, I love Shawn's dancing! Also, I had no idea Jon was so good at the piano!