Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shawn's Ready

Shawn is really excited about the baby coming and he seems to really understand what is happening. I have taken a couple videos of him talking about the baby coming but I can't get them to post on here for some reason.
Yesterday I found this setup in the loft. Shawn explained to me that it is a bed for the baby. He also found a bottle and filled it with water for when the baby gets thirsty. When I asked him what the step-stool was for, he told me it was so the baby could get out of it's bed. I thought this was so thoughtful and cute of him.
Shawn tells me all the time that he is ready for the baby to come "right now" and he is so excited for him to come live at our house. I hope he has those same feelings when the baby is actually here. :)


4 comments:

Amy F. said...

That is so so cute! He's going to be a great big brother!

Melinda said...

So excited for the little one to arrive!

Allison said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Rosie said...

That is so sweet that he is getting ready for the baby. They get thirsty a lot so the bottle of water will come in handy :) how cute is he!