Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is it really November?!? I can't believe Halloween has come and gone. I had my boys costumes early and then planned on figuring out something for Jon and I, but it never happened. I have no real excuse, just didn't get around to it. I was so sad on Halloween not to be dressed up. I think it is so fun to dress up and we will be doing so next year for sure so be ready for that. :)
Jon handed the pieces he cut out to Shawn whose job it was to cut those pieces into smaller pieces. He took that job very seriously. I was a bit of a slacker with the pictures this Halloween. I didn't get any of the finished pumpkins.
Jon made Shawn help clean out the pumpkins. Anybody that knows Shawn knows this is a torture. He hates being "yucky" and dirty.

Evan was a squid/octopus, but he didn't really enjoy it.
As most of you know, it rained on and off on Halloween so we brought an umbrella big enough for all of us just in case
Shawn went trick-or-treating with his good friend Buster (aka McKinnley). They made a good team because Shawn could knock louder than her, but she yelled "trick-or-treat" way better than he did.
Jon and Evan sitting on the porch handing out candy
If I can't find Shawn at my Dad's house, he is usually here.
Shawn with cute cousins Jack and James.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

love the octupus costume!!

Maria said...

Am I reading this correctly? You, Ms. Halloween herself, did not dress up? What is going on in the universe?! What has Utah done to you!!!