Saturday, October 30, 2010

Copper Mines

A couple weeks ago we were bored on a Saturday morning which is the reason we took an impromtu trip to the copper mines. My last time visiting the mines was when i was around 4-years-old. We had just moved to Utah and my mom took us and some neighbor kids to see it. There was snow on the path up there and I remember that my mom tried to do a U-turn, but the snow bank on the side of the road turned out to be a cliff instead of a snow bank. Our car was tilting towards the cliff and my mom yelled for all of us to lean to the other side. Luckily a truck was passing which just happend to have towing cables to they pulled us to safety. That is my only previous experience with the copper mines.
There's not much to say about it so here are a few pictures.

No comments: