Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Making Up for Lost Time

Blogger hasn't let me post anything for a few weeks now so I have some catching up to do. I finally got my last post to load yesterday and now I am going to post more random pictures and then another post about our St. George weekend. 

One day Shawn woke up and was adamant about needing a pirate ship. So even though I had a list a mile long of things I needed to get done, this is what I accomplished that afternoon. He also has a steering wheel for it, but it's not in this picture.
Aunt Deanna helped Shawn grow his muscles. He was literally shaking while trying to flex his muscles so hard.
I had a girls weekend with some friends a couple weeks ago. Before I left for the airport, we ate downtown by the new city center and the kids loved the fountains.


One of Shawn's new favorite poses when I tell him to smile for the camera.
.


No comments: