Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Plethora of Pictures

Don't you love the word Plethora? It is so fun to say! We have been having so much fun this summer and I have been to busy to post it on the blog. Therefore, I have decided to just post a bunch of pictures and show a little of what we have been up to. I hope you are all enjoying the summer as much as we are!
Playing with friends outside
Wheeler Farm with my friend Jen and her darling little Millie

Shawn and Millie loved waving at the wagon every time it went byLunch get-together with some of my freshman year roommates. That was my favorite year of college. So fun. The summer after Freshman year I went to Boston, New York, Maine, ect with the two on the left (Katy "Lapi", and Heather "Little Heather").
These girls are awesome!

My sister Amy had to go to girls camp so I had her kids for one of the days. We had a picnic, went to the park, played in the kiddie pool (twice) and watched a movie.



Sometimes I wonder why we go to church when we have a 1 year old and 1:00 church. We spend most of the 3 hours sitting in the hall or up on the stage in the gym. One morning I accidentally gave Shawn one of the baby spoons to eat his oatmeal with. He promptly went to the drawer and pulled out the two different kinds of spoons I am allowed to give him. This is serious business.

One of Shawn's master pieces on the white boardWe went to a concert in a park in Draper. My sister Tiffany was able to come with us.








This is Shawn showing me how much room he has left in his tummy for lunch
He loves to make crazy faces now when I try to take pictures of him
We were able to go to Stadium of Fire and it was AWESOME. The music was great and the fireworks were amazing.




That's all I am going to post for now. Stay tuned for picture of our yard that we finally finished and pictures of our veggie garden. (don't mind the captions that are underlined. I couldn't get blogger to undo that)

No comments: