Monday, February 20, 2012

Bryce Canyon 2012

My family went to Bryce Canyon every Presidents Day for as long as I can remember. This is our first year back since my mom got sick. I was pregnant with Shawn the last time we went. It would be an understatement to say I was excited for this vacation. I love Bryce Canyon! It is so beautiful and peaceful. The little hotel we stay at has a really fun country store, huge fireplace with couches, a pool and more. Shawn tried cross-country skiing and loved it. Shawn's favorite parts of the trip were swimming and throwing snowballs. Well, at least we drove 4.5 hours for him to do that. We had a blast though and we were sad to leave.
Driving down

Our first photo in the park
After throwing many snowballs while we took in the views, Shawn found himself a seat.
Most of my family came down for part of the time we were there. Evan loves being with Grandpa. At one point he was just sitting there yelling for "Gampa"
I let Shawn choose some of our poses

At the hotel they had a kids craft time so Shawn made a felt lizard and a button (which you see him coloring here)

Here are all the girls that came. Allison and James did not come, but don't feel bad for them, they were on a cruise.
I wanted a picture of me kissing Evan's cheek, but he wanted nothing to do with that.


No comments: