Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

For FHE the night before we wrote reasons we love each other on paper hearts. Followed by making and decorating heart sugar cookies. We let Even frost and sprinkle his own cookie which he thought was heaven.

Shawn was very proud of his creations


Thank you Pinterest for giving me the idea of sending my husband to work with a gift for every hour of the day
I must really love Jon since I woke up at 5:45 to make him breakfast and a sack lunch before he left for the day. Then I ran on the treadmill for several miles followed by making these strawberries (counter productive, I know). Made the kids breakfast and gave them baths. Which means that by 9:00 AM I didn't want to do anything else for the day. Shouldn't I have Valentines off from cooking and cleaning?
The table set for our "fancy" dinner.
Shawn making Evans and his heart shaped pizza
He decided to add a smily face at the last minute
family self-portrait
I took this picture of Evan eating dinner and then asked him to smile....
This is what I got. He isn't mad in this photo. This was his attempt to smile.
What happens when you let kids eat chocolate, candy, cookies all day....well you know. Luckily I have Jon who was willing to suffer the consequences of my bad parenting while I sat a watched T.V. for a little break. That's true love.
We had a fun-filled (more like chocolate-filled) Valentines Day. Hope yours was good as well.

No comments: