Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October

We were in Provo one evening and decided to head up to Squaw Peak to watch the sunset.




I was checking my emails one day when Shawn came running in with a sock that he has cut in half and said he needed a bucket of water and some nails for the machine he is making. So I ask what this machine is all about. His response, "Well it is a really cool machine mom that all you have to do is close the windows, push a button and then a magic potion comes out and makes your house look all Halloweenish. We should probably wait outside while it is working. Oh, and mom, what do you think about a few changes to our T.V."
He worked on this project for a couple days. I took pictures of the completed "machine" but can't find them for some reason. This is a picture of the "magic potion" that makes the machine work. It has peanut butter, honey, glue and smashed tomatoes in it.

 We bought season passes to Cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point this year. We have been there many times and it never gets old. I have only brought my camera a couple times for a few pictures.

The older the boys get the better they play togeher. It is really nice.
 I went to Witches Night Out again with some of my neighbors. It rained the whole night which made it cold and not as fun. But I still loved spending the evening with a fun group of girls. I am lucky to have such great friends!


We took white balloons to my mom's grave on her birthday. We each made a wish for her and then sent the wishes up to heaven by releasing the balloons.

Jon and Shawn went on a father/son date to a pirate cruise on the Provo River. Shawn really wanted to dress up and insisted that his daddy participate also. Jon was such a good sport to be willing to go dressed like this when everyone else was in normal clothes. :) Evan and I dropped them off and went on our own little date, which he thought was a total rip off. All I heard was, "Evan go on boat! Evan go on boat!" 
Well, that was our October in a nutshell. Stay tuned for Halloween pictures.

No comments: