Sunday, February 3, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas was great this year. I got all our shopping and projects done early so I wasn't stressed when it got close to Christmas. I should do that every year because it was so nice to focus on the fun aspects of the season.
One of Shawn's favorite gifts was his night vision goggles he got from his aunt. He really thinks he is big stuff going around the house with his nerf gun and his night vision goggles.
Evan still loves anything Mickey
This is the only family Christmas photo we got. I hate how I look in it, but here it is anyway. 
Christmas Eve program at my Dad's house as usual. Here is Shawn a couple of his cousins. 


Christmas morning was so much fun with the boys this year. We had to be up to my Dad's house by 10 to talk to my sister who is on a mission. Our boys were sleeping in but I didn't want to wake them up and tell them it was Christmas so I stood outside their door with a bunch of bells. I rang the bells until I heard them starting to move and talk then I ran back to my bed with the camera ready. Shawn came bursting into our room telling us it was Christmas and Santa had come. He knew Santa had come because he left a few presents under their small tree in the loft just like Shawn had requested. Shawn told Evan he could open a present first and then Evan sat there nice while Shawn took a turn. They were such sweet, polite boys.  
Opening gifts from Santa
After a while they discovered their stockings. 
Shawn spent well over a month making a calendar for Jon for his office. He spent so much time planning out what he was going to do and making each month special. It was really cute. You should have seen how excited he was to give it to his dad. 
This is a random little book I bought called, "We're going on a bear hunt". I thought this picture was funny because everyone looks so confused for some reason.
One of the highlights for the boys was getting their Leapsters. One of my neighbors gave me their old one and then I happened to find a lady selling one with a bunch of games for super cheap so both boys ended up with their own. 
Don't you love matching pajamas. :) 
And matching outfits.
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: