Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April

I love that my boys enjoy spending time together. Shawn loves reading to baby Carver and Carver will actually sit there totally content looking at the pictuers.
Some morning cartoon time
Evan is at a stage where he will copy ANYTHING Shawn does. We keep telling Shawn that he has to be careful because Evan is always watching. This was a perfect example. While we were at City Creek Shawn stopped to look at this water. Evan walked up, looked over at how Shawn was standing and then copied him exaclty.

While downtown we went to City Creek, Temple Square and to Jon's office. We had fun checking out all the beautiful flowers. 


At Jon's office, the boys found his landline phone to be the most interesting part of the evening. That and the tiny water fountain Jon had.
 I have started working out a lot more on the treadmill again. The other day I heard it running and went downstairs to find Shawn doing exercise. He said he was working on getting faster for soccer. I let him continue and he did a good 15 minutes at a decent pace.
 Oh the joys of having Daddy around to play with.
 We are loving this cute little face.
 A couple weeks ago I made this cheesecake/cake creation for my aunts birthday. It was one of those projects that took way too long and I wondered it if would be worth it. I am glad to report that it was well worth it and I will be making it again. It was SOOOOOOO good!! The cake part wasn't done when it was supposed to be so it fell when I checked on it. Thus, the giant section of buttercream to even it out. :)
 The boys have been asking me for a long time to make them some superhero capes. They turned out a bit long, but they can grow into them. ;)
 I discovered that if you called chores "superhero missions" or "quests" then they will do just about anything while wearing a cape.

No comments: