Monday, May 20, 2013

Our Little Monster is 3!

Evan turned the big "3" this month. He was super excited to have his monster party. I think the theme was very fitting considering how he has been acting lately. Shawn was a lot harder as a three-year-old and it seems like Evan is following in the same path. We still love him though.

Tradition: waking up to balloons with money it for every year you are old.
 Went to Trafalga as Evan requested. We even did arcade games like he wanted, which we never do. Then we went to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday dinner. Sadly the saddle was broken so he didn't get to sit on it.
 Monster party set up
A couple days before his party I found these monster cape things that matched the colors of our party perfectly. How is that possible? Must have been meant to be.
 Made monster mouths for people to play with
 Opened lots of fun presents with cousin James keeping a close eye on them
 Sitting with his monster cake. I thought my hand was going to fall off by the time I finished putting the "fur" on the cake. I think cousin Jack is making a monster face in the background.
Grandpa and Shawn
 Evan kept sneaking the monster eyes (marshmallows dipped in white chocolate)
We played pin the eye on the monster. What a cute group of cousins.
 Evan having a chat with "my Amy" as he calls her.



No comments: