Friday, December 6, 2013

November 2013

 November was my birthday month. Shawn was such a sweetheart all day. I didn't feel like making myself a big breakfast (Jon had to leave early for work) so I just had cereal. Shawn was so sad that there wasn't anything to put a candle in so he got a piece of bread, stuck a candle in it and sang Happy Birthday to me. I had a great birthday overall.
Shawn lost another front tooth. Looks like he better start singing, "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth".
I have tried to incorporate strength training into my workouts, but I don't have any free weights. I thought I would improvise in order to do some bench presses. You should have seen me trying it with Shawn. ;) 

This little cutie has become very mobile and active. He has started following me around and pulling himself up using my leg. It makes it very difficult to get much done, but who could resist that face. 

I like Evan's hair longer, but when he goes on strike and won't let me do his hair EVER, it becomes necessary to cut it short. 
We had Thanksgiving dinner at my Dad's house. They bought little gifts for the kids to find in a treasure hunt. It was a big hit. 
Playing with the new balloons
No wonder they both had grass stains all over their pants when we left. 
Handsome little guy



1 comment:

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

The picture of you lifting "weights" is fantastic! It made my day.
Your kids are so great!
And happy belated birthday!