Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ready for potty-training?.....I wish

I used the toilet as a seat this morning while I was blow-drying my hair. When I was done I went to put the stuff away in the other bathroom. I came back to find Shawn sitting on the toilet seat I had just been sitting on. I had to take a picture. I wish this was a sign that he is ready for potty- training. :) I couldn't get him to come off the toilet so I left him there while I went to put something else away. Then I heard a bang, silence for a couple seconds, then screaming. He had fallen off the side, hit his head on the shower, and was laying on the toilet brush. I guess we are going to have to start shutting the bathroom doors again. (side note: we had to keep the doors shut while he went through a toilet paper eating phase)


1 comment:

Amy F. said...

That is hillarious Heather! Why are kids so obsessed with the bathroom? When I got out of the shower today, James was standing there, using the toilet brush to swish around about 10 baby wipes he had put in the toilet. Not to mention he was mysteriously wet on his sweatshirt and the bottom of his socks. Lovely. :)