Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

I had a great 26th birthday. Jon woke up early, decorated the house, and made me breakfast. I went out to lunch with some friends to Costa Vida. It was the perfect place because they have good food, but it was also loud in there so having 5 little kids wasn't a problem. That night Jon brought me two dozen red roses and chocolates. We left Shawn with a babysitter and went to dinner at a place called Cottonwood Grille. Neither of us had been there. It was really nice and the food was good. I also received some nice presents. Overall, it was a nice birthday. Plus I am now older and wiser since I am in my "late" twenties. :)

This is where we ate. The table we sat at was the middle table on the far left. When we were there they had white christmas lights in all the trees outside and around the inside. It was a great environment.

1 comment:

Amy F. said...

Very fun and very spoiled. :) It looks like a beautiful place, you'll have to take us there next time we come up. :) We're excited to see you guys tomorrow!