Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dad's wedding

My dad got married on Valentines Day to Robyn Pinegar. For any of those who might not know, my mom passed away from cancer last summer. My dad seems very happy to have found someone so great so fast. The wedding was nice. Everything, but the weather at the temple, turned out nice.
Tiffany trying to find some shelter from the storm while we wait outside the temple for the couple to come out.
This picture shows you how bad it was out there. We were all freezing and not very happy. Let's just say we only took about two family pictures.
My boys all dressed up.

This would have been a nice family photo if we didn't have to have the bear to keep Shawn from crying.


The three boy cousins. When you have three boys who are two or under, this is as good of a photo as you get.


The older boys: Antoine, James, J.P., Jon


The girls: Jessica, Tiffany, Me, Amy, and Allison

My favorite picture of the night. Isn't he too young to be resisting my kisses so much.


2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

I love your dress! You look beautiful!

Becca B said...

i love the pic of shawn in the middle with that look on his face like enough with the pictures already!