Saturday, November 28, 2009

Recent Events

We have done a lot of fun things lately but I have just been a slacker on blogging about it. My brother James and his wife Allison were in town this last week for Thanksgiving so we were able to do many things while they were here. Instead of posting a bunch of short blog entries I am just doing one big one with all the pictures and videos. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We went to Wheeler Farm and saw lots of animals. Shawn's favorite part was still the tractor.
Shawn helped me decorate the tree for Christmas. "Shawn, open your eyes and smile"....
how Shawn interpretted the request


Reading the book, I Am a Child of God, to Santa
Playing tetherball with cousin Jack

First merry-go-round ride. Of course he had to pick the dragon instead of the horses.


Shawn and I went four-wheeling with some of my family. Shawn was not too sure about the helmet and goggles, but he seemed to enjoy "going fast". However, the next day he was telling me about it and said in reference to the "hammer" (helmet) on his head that "it no fit"


For part of the time we rode in the back of this side-by-side


Love this picture


Watching a movie with the boy cousins on Thanksgiving

We went to This is the Place park with some of my family. Shawn loved the "choo choo" ride even if you can't tell from this picture.
Shawn, Aunt Tiff, Natalie


I just had to take a picture of this house. They said it is 8 feet by 8 feet and it was for a family of 9. My question is, how did they have 7 children when they all slept in the same tiny room? ;)


Shawn loved the wood train.


They had a really cute childrens area with these small houses. Shawn has not happy that all the doors were locked.


He really tried to get into this one.


At the entrance




2 comments:

Rosie said...

Hi Heather!! How are you?! Someone said something the other day that reminded me of the mini crush I used to have on your little brother. It's funny that you happened to leave me a comment a few days later. I'm glad you found my blog. It's fun to catch up with everyone. Congrats on baby #2. We have had our adoption papers in for about a year now and are hoping to have some good luck come our way soon :)

Heather said...

That looks like so much fun!! We should go and take the boys sometime. Rex has never been and it looks like it would be a hit. Congrats to you on the new baby! When are you due?