Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bear Lake Reunion

We had our annual Bear Lake reunion last week. We were so happy to see everyone again and enjoy visiting and playing with my extended family. We were having so much fun that I kept forgetting to take any pictures. This is about the extent of my picture taking so you will just have to imagine the rest. We went swimming a lot, wave running, golfing, mini golfing, hiking, played on the beach, and more. It is so hard to come back to normal life after such a fun week.
The first night we went to La Beau's for dinner, like we do every year.

Jon taking Shawn out on the wave runners. You can barely see his little head peaking out from under Jon's arm.
Going for a hike one morning. It was so beautiful and I would have actually enjoyed it if mosquitoes didn't exist.


1 comment:

Amy F. said...

Fun Bear Lake!! Why didn't I take more pictures!!