Monday, July 5, 2010

A Week in Pictures

We had a barbeque at J.P. & Jessica's house on the 4th. They recently bought a large swing/playground set that we thought Shawn would love. However, he just played with this kitchen the whole time instead. He loves that thing!
We had a barbeque with Jon's family at our house on the 3rd. It was not very warm outside and it was way too windy. This is our white trash version of barbecuing.
Shawn put this fort together himself (except for getting the blanket to stay on the chairs). He is all about the forts these days.
Baby Evan is 2 months old. He is smiling a lot and loves to "talk" to us. What a cute little boy. We are so happy to have him in our family.
Very happy and content in Grandpa K.'s arms.
We also got together with my good friend Laura from the college days and her cute family. It was a lot of fun catching up and hearing all about their lives in San Francisco. For some reason I totally forgot to even get the camera out while they were here. Or maybe it was a subconscious decision since I am bigger than I was in college and she is skinnier than ever. :)

4 comments:

Amy F. said...

Cute boys!! I love how much meat you got on the BBQ, very impressive. :)

Amy F. said...

P.S. BTW, I am serious, I really am impressed how much you could fit in that space. :)

Maria said...

Evan is such a cutie! Sean is still a total stud as well...that goes without saying...

Laura Robins said...

You are soo silly! But the sad part is that I did bring my camera and never got it out of my purse:( Sad for us...we will have to take lots of pics together when you come to San Fran!!