Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some of the reasons I love summer

Playing in the swimming pool
City festivals
Playing (or watching other kids play) at the splash park
Summer projects (more pics of this another time)
Spending the evenings outside with neighbors
Begging for more snap firework things



Delicious fruit
Beautiful trees

Awesome views of the sunrise from our houseAnd the sunsets

I really love summer. I love being warm all the time. I love the long long days of sunlight. I love that everything is alive and beautiful. I really think I could be happy never experiencing another winter.

2 comments:

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

You and me both! I could definitely live without winter.
I can't wait to see what backyard projects you have been working on!

Amy F. said...

Let's all retire in CA and then have a cabin in UT we can come to for Christmas! :)