Monday, August 30, 2010

BYU FHE

We decided to go to Provo for FHE last week. We ate at Brick Oven, one of our favorites, then headed to BYU. We went to the Science Center and played with the experiments and showed Shawn around campus. It was fun to reminisce a bit. We love BYU. We both had so much fun the years we were at school. We met in a BYU ward and we graduated together just a couple months before Shawn was born. So here is a post to the best college on Earth. :)
Jon was trying to get Shawn to do a silly face with him
Evan enjoyed the outing as well. He can't wait to graduate from BYU in the year 2034.

Can you believe I have lived in UT most of my life and graduated from BYU and have never hiked to the Y
Shawn looks like he is dancing with the statue
He fits right in with the family
I tried to get a jumping shot, but Shawn can't jump very high :)

I don't know if this area existed while I was at school or if it is new, but I loved it. I would have studied here all the time if I had known about it. How can I get my yard to look like that? Maybe in a couple years. :)




3 comments:

Maria said...

Seriously...I am saddened that have already started infecting that boy with the BYU mumbo-jumbo...I am sad for Shawn. I feel an intervention coming on next time I am in the land of the lost... :)

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Rise and Shout! You're raising your kid right.
We too, love the Brick Oven & the Bean Museum. Way to go, helping your kids made good memories.

Ashley Smith said...

Love that you are already instilling the BYU spirit in him.
Ryan and I were just saying the other day how it was wierd that we never hiked the Y either.
At least you guys still can!