Sunday, August 8, 2010

We had some pictures taken recently of the boys. I wanted to get some shots of Evan while he is still little and then get Shawn's "3 year" pictures done. Here are some of them.

He is only smiling so well because I bribed him with an icecream if he kept doing good smiles.

Shawn kept telling me after the photo shoot that he had to hold his brother tight so he wouldn't fall in the grass.
Shawn told me that this was not a comfy bed

Shawn really did love doing this pose
My friend Jen brought this cute hat for Evan to wear. I love it!
Evan didn't totally love being stuck in a box, but he was a good sport

Shawn thought it was so cool to hold his brother on the grass. What cute boys, if I do say so myself. :)

3 comments:

Maria said...

I love the pics! The chair in the grass is an awesome idea. Love it.

Amy F. said...

Turned out SO cute!!! Such cute boys too! :)

Ashley Smith said...

These are great pictures! Shawn did a great job smiling! He must really like ice cream. So cute!