Sunday, October 3, 2010

Midway trip and other things

First of all, here are some photos of Evan as he approaches 5 months. He is such a good natured and sweet little baby. He is so easy to have around. I feel like he is a very special spirit. We are so so happy to have him in our family.

Shawn loves his baby brother also. He regularly insist upon dressing in the same color as Evan.
We had a really fun conference weekend. On Friday we stayed at a condo up in Midway with Amy and her family and Tiffany. We swam and watched a movie and on Saturday morning we went for a fun walk all around some of the local resorts. Homestead was having a scarecrow festival on their front lawn which was fun and something different.



My three boys hanging out in the condo
Shawn and his cousin James on the morning walk


Evan enjoyed the walk even though he was getting tired and his little nose and hands were frozen

Shawn enjoyed the walk and the park we found
I wish I would have gotten ready for the day before our walk instead of wearing my pajamas and having no makeup. There were so many spots that would have been great for family photos. Wish you could see their little faces. They all look so grumpy. Don't know why.
Shawn and I liked the gazebo with the pond around it
Tiff walking down the aisle (I wasn't the only one in my pajamas)

On Saturday night we went to Gardner Village for the witch festival while the boys were at Priesthood

Tiff is so good with the kids and they all just adore her.

2 comments:

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Evan looks just a little bit like Jon, huh? Ha ha. Your little boys are too handsome!

Clayton, Jen, and Millie said...

Heather, I haven't checked blogs in so long. I love your pictures. I can't believe how big Evan is getting. Love the pics of the children's museum and Midway! Hope you guys are doing well. Lets play soon- I will call you!