Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cutie Pies

So my blog sounds a little bi-polar lately with loving my boys and then being frustrated with my boys. We definitely have way more good moments than bad moments. Those bad moments just seem to be REALLY bad moments. Between the snow earlier this week and Evan being sick with some sort of flu, we have spent the last few days inside. I have tried to do many things with the boys so they (and I) didn't go crazy. Hence my destroyed house, lack of clean laundry, etc. Here are some pictures of this week.
Shawn loves to lay by Evan, which is really cute until he lays on top of him and Evan starts screaming
We busted out the t-pee, tent, and tunnels to play in.I am not going to mention how long it took me to remember how to set up the tent.
Shawn really wanted me to put this picture in the blog. It may look innocent enough, but it is Shawn blocking Evan from being able to play on the Buzz Lightyear bike.You would never know that Evan threw up a few minutes after I took this picture. He is one happy little sick baby.
"Please Mommy, let us out of here"

2 comments:

Denise said...

Cutiest little boys ever. I love you guys.

Grandma W.

Jen said...

I think we all have those bipolar moments!! The lows just make the highs seem higher, right?? :) Your boys are so adorable. Evan looks bigger and older, and I just live down the street!! They grow so fast!! Hope you are all feeling better at your house!!