Monday, May 9, 2011

CA Adventure

On day #2 we went into Disneyland for a little while and then headed over to CA Adventure. None of us had ever been to CA Adventure so it was a brand new experience.

Of course Shawn loved driving. He now thinks he can drive my car.

Shawn was able to go on everything except Indiana Jones and he loved the rides. I was certain he was going to come off Space Mountain crying, but he came out laughing.
It's too bad that Cars Town (or whatever its called) wasn't open yet. Shawn would have LOVED that.

Cooling off in Bugs Land

I deem this ride the worst ride that either park had to offer. It was the caterpillar from Bugs Life going around eating giant food and burping.



1 comment:

Jen said...

I miss my blonde boy being that little!!! Enjoy him. They grow up too fast!