Monday, May 9, 2011

I love the beach!

We happened to be in CA the same time my Aunt planned her family vacation. We saw them at Disneyland and we hung out at their beach house one of the days. It was so nice and really fun. I love the beach and I could definitely get used to live close to a beach. Shawn LOVES it too. He has asked me every day when we are going back to the beach. I think he talks about it more than Disneyland. In his prayer the other night he prayed that we would go back to Disneyland and the beach.

Getting ready to chase the waves (Shawns favorite activity)

Checking out the beach
It might have been Jon's favorite activity too. Like father like son.

Evan loved playing in the sand until he decided to taste a handful of it



I tried to get Evan down for a nap under our little umbrella and this is what happened.

Then Daddy tried

Have I mentioned that Shawn loves the beach.





I only post this picture of me in swim suit because it is the only family photo we got of us all smiling

Hanging out on the patio of the beach house





No comments: