Thursday, May 10, 2012

Easter 2012

We started the Easter festivities with coloring eggs a few days beforehand. We have never done this with the kids before because they seemed too little. When we told Shawn about it, he just started laughing. What a weird idea. Color eggs. For no reason. He had a blast though and wanted me to cook a bunch more eggs for him to decorate.




I have video of Easter morning and Easter egg hunts, but they aren't downloading right now. I guess pictures will have to suffice.

Checking out a new book

Easter morning before church

Easter Egg hunt at my parents house
Evan was not happy his Easter basket was put up in a tree he couldn't reach
Easter Egg hunt #2 at my Grandparents house. What a great yard they have for egg hunts!
Examining their spoils (which included some cash, thanks to Grandpa J.)

No comments: