Thursday, May 10, 2012

Golfing With Grandpa

My dad loves to golf. We all grew up with our own golf sets and spent many Saturdays out on the course with my dad. He has taken Shawn golfing before and bought him a golf set for his 4th birthay. However, this last week he decided to attempt taking all the grankids (minus Evan) golfing. He decided it was not possible to actually do a round of golf so they had golf lessons instead. He started with putting lessons, then on to the driving range, then took them to play mini golf. Amy decided to stay and help with crowd control, which my dad was very grateful for. I think he will be taking smaller groups in the future.
I let Evan play for a few minutes while we dropped off Shawn. He was not happy he wasn't invited to stay.



Grandpa with the kiddos

Practicing putting

Shawn eating a treat he got for answering Grandpa's golf questions

This little face was not happy to leave  "Evan Grandpa, Evan Grandpa"

No comments: