Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August



Jon was out of town a couple weeks ago and it was the first time I have had all three boys by myself at church. They did great! I think I had heavenly help. I sure love these handsome little men.

This is a "cake" Shawn made with his fruit shape thing. It is a combination of toast, breadstick, cantaloupe, tomatoes, strawberries and cucumbers. Mmmm....delicious!
Shawn played T-ball again this year and loved it. I think he is ready for real baseball though. 
We put the boys in swim lessons at a home in Draper. Shawn has done swim lessons before at the rec center but it wasn't anything like these lessons. Shawn was swimming across the pool after the second day when he hadn't been able to swim at all. Evan cried the ENTIRE first lesson but by the end of the 2 week session he could swim most of the way across the short length of the pool. We were thrilled! 

This is another picture from our hike at Bear Lake. This is Shawn's "hiking" face. 
Shawn surprised us with lunch one day. Whole wheat toast, whip cream, strawberries and blueberries. 
He even got a little roll out for Carver and ripped off tiny pieces for him





No comments: