Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas came early this year to our house since we will be with our families on Christmas. It's nice having a young child who doesn't have a clue if it is really Christmas or not that day. It was a lot of fun having our fake Christmas. We only got Shawn a few presents, but he loved what we gave him.
The room before we started opening presents
These are the matching pajamas I made for us. I finished them about an hour before we took this picture. :)


This is Shawn's new lawn mower. He loves to push it around the house. After listening to it for a couple days I am beginning to wonder if it was a smart purchase.


The two of us spend a lot of time together


I wish you could hear the grunting that went along with this picture. Apparently unwrapping presents is a lot harder than it looks.

Shawn used most of the presents as a seat. Probably should have just given him boxes to sit on.
This boy LOVES chocolate and I just can't figure out where he got that from. :0
This playset we got him comes with two tunnels, a tee pee, and a tent that all hook together. It's loads of fun, but will be more fun when it isn't sitting in my living room.

2 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Love all the pictures. He is simply adorable. What a great day!

Melinda said...

You're a seamstress!! Looks lovely! I can't believe how big Shawn is!