Thursday, December 18, 2008

Family Photos

We had our family photos taken about a week ago, as you can tell from the gigantic picture at the top of the page. Here are my favorites.


We couldn't get Shawn to smile for the posed pictures, but the smile sure came out when he saw his teddy bear.
Several people have told me that this is their favorite picture. It would be mine too...if my bum wasn't in it. :)
Not afraid to go off alone
Oh, how precious :)

Now that is a handsome kid if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Alayne said...

Heather, those pictures are amazing. What a cute family! Are you guys going to be in Utah for Christmas? We are coming to the family dinner, so hopefully we'll see you there!

Laura Robins said...

Great Pictures! I can't wait to get some family pictures taken. We haven't taken any with Jack! We are such bad parents:( See you soon!