Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve Festivities

Evan was sick for the week before Christmas with a cold and then we took him to the Instacare the morning of Christmas Eve and found out he had an ear infection, which was making him miserable. Jon's family was nice enough to change the plans and exchange gifts at our house so Evan could sleep well in his bed.
This is the only picture I got of my Mother-in-law and sisters-in-law together. The new dress Deanna got.
The haul that they brought
The surprise face Jon fakes when I tell him to look excited
Evan finally woke up towards the end of opening gifts

He was much happier after a few minutes
I told Deanna (sis-in-law) that I wanted Biggest Loser for the Wii. My mom-in-law bought it for me. When I opened it, I looked at her and said, "what are you saying?" I think I about gave her a heart attack. I wish I would have gotten her reaction on camera. Sorry Mom W. for doing that to you. I really am excited to have that to work out in the winters.
After gift exchange with Jon's family we went up to my parents house for Christmas Eve dinner and program. Here is the food.
Sisters on Christmas Eve

Jon and Evan during the program
Tiff with her arm around her future husband

No comments: