Saturday, December 18, 2010

Temple Square 2010

We took advantage of the warmer weather on Monday and went to see the lights at Temple Square. Shawn decided we could not take any pictures of him until he had found his favorite tree. So for about 1/2 the time he stood to the side while we took pictures.

Obviously these pictures are out of order because Shawn is in this one Since Evan refused to turn his head towards the camera I had to turn for him.
Jon and I went to temple square for our first official date and we got engaged at the Christmas lights 5 years ago.
This is the declared favorite tree by Shawn.

I took several pictures in this spot and Evan was cheesing it up the whole time. I loved it!

3 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

I miss temple square. I LOVE the last picture of all three of your boys. So happy!

Melinda said...

cute pics...and cute hair!
my old roommate and friend is a great stylist. I'll send her # your way next time you're in need!

Clayton, Jen, and Millie said...

Things have been so busy, I haven't checked your blog in far too long. I love every post, they just made my day! Shawn is just the cutest thing! As for a stylist- mine is a.m.a.z.i.n.g.... and she is in Lehi. She is super affordable too (She would never charge you for extra dye). Let me know if you want more info. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!