Friday, December 10, 2010

New Hair and A New House

I decided to dye my hair dark for a change. I was getting sick of my regular hair. I was also supposed to get a haircut. However, my stylist decided to charge me for the extra dye she had to use because my hair is so thick. She told me this AFTER she was done with coloring it. So I told her I couldn't afford to do both and would not get my hair cut. I have been a little frustrated with her lately and I think that was the last straw. Therefore, if you have a recommendation for a new stylist I would appreciate it.
BEFORE
AFTER
This picture is just random, but funny

Shawn and I built a gingerbread house last night. Apparently I take this task very seriously.
This is what happens when Jon is the one taking pictures
Our completed new house
Shawn really did eat a lot of the candy and the icing, which, by the way, was disgusting. This was a fun little activity and Shawn LOVED it.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Your hair looks so good! Great color. I have Cindy do mine. You should come back to where you know you really want to live and use her :)

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

I also have a great stylist, but you probably don't want to drive for an hour to get your hair done (Even if she does only charge $15 for a cut and style :)
Also, why are the gingerbread house kits always so gross tasting?
It looks really good.
See you guys in a week and a half!

Jen said...

I love the color!!! I went dark this week too, how funny... we were thinking alike! I have always wanted to try being darker but was so scared. I did mine out of the box-- I would have been totally bugged by what happened at your stylists!!! It's a fun change for winter! :)